Jan 2, 2011

Saga that is my life: New Year

So 2010 is over, history. Finally a fresh start, the best way to bring in my new year was kissing Joseph.
Not only did I get to spend the 1st day of the new year with him, he told me he loves me. My heart nearly sank so deep into my chest I thought it had stopped, I just looked at him with disbelief in my eyes; I felt breathless, had no idea it was happening. Just like that I tell him that I love him too, it just spilled out like word vomit. The entire drive home [ 1 hour 20 minutes of it] I couldn't get the sight and feeling out of my head, I said it so quickly... Though the moment seemed to be minutes. I know that I meant it, I can't get him out of my head, when I'm not with him I feel incomplete, when I'm with him I feel as though... I have found my true self, he brings out all the best in me.
My family seems to like him, my dad gave his approval, no that I would drop Joseph if he didn't like him... It's just nice to know that there wont be any animosity between the two of them in the future. I got to meet his family today, they seem to be really nice people; and I hope to get to know them better over time.
I feel like such... a romantic moosh writing these things, I just can't help it! I usually read this type of stuff by others and up-chuck a little in disgust... Now I'm one of those people, though now I can truly see why some people write stuff like that.

I don't really have anything smart-ass, cynical, or mean to say at this time [ Don't look so disappointed ]... Now at least you know I'm not a total prude.

No comments:

Post a Comment